100% Safety - 0.00 second switching time.
Avoid annoying false darkening from surrounding triggers if you are in a welding shop with multiple machines being used
The world's first Bluetooth enabled welding helmet darkens before arc ignition, providing the user with better safety and comfortable working conditions.
The three Bluetooth®-enabled Fronius welding systems can be used in combination with the Vizor Connect, These are as follows:
Fronius MagicWave 230i,
Fronius TransTig 230i,
Fronius TPS/i Machines
- Full protection against arc eye with advanced Bluetooth Low Energy technology.
- The nose-cut shape of the helmet gives wearers six times the amount of vision than most conventional models.
- The auto darkening filter cartridge darkens automatically and controls the level of protection according to the arc intensity.
- UV/IR filter has been specifically developed to allow realistic colour perceptions thanks to True Colour View.
- Supported by solar cells, the lithium-polymer battery can be charged via USB-C cable.
- Shade level brightness of 2.5, which is ideal for pre-fabrication and rework jobs that remove the need to remove and put back on the helmet.
- Optical Lens 1/1/1/2
Please contact us for our Delivery & Returns Policy
Please contact us for our Payment & Security policy.