Migatronic’s MIGx range is based on elaborate technology and consists of two of high-performance step-regulated models: MIG 385x and 445x - both with separate wire feed unit and many possible combinations:
• Aircooled or watercooled welding hoses
• Standard MWF 8: wire feed speed up to 18 m/min.
• MWF 11: wire feed speed up to 24 m/min. – for demanding welding jobs
• Always four-roll wire feed system in the wire feed unit
• Prepared for 5 and 15 kg wire reels and connectable to 250-400 kg reels
• Special solutions for special welding jobs
The MIGx welding machines are extremely user-friendly; the MWF 11 wire feed unit has an easy-to-read display whereas the standard MWF 8 wire feed unit is without display. All symbols for adjustment of parameters are simple and easy to understand.
The ergonomic MIG-A Twist torch has a turnable swan neck for easy access to hard-to-reach locations. Control unit for adjustment of welding current at the torch handle is available as an optional feature.
The wire-feed unit is positioned on top of the power source and can be turned in any direction, providing the welder with a high degree of flexibility during welding. A four-roll wire feed system provides stable, precise and continuous feeding – also of flux-cored wire – and the structure makes it easy to change wires and wire drive rolls for varying welding jobs.
The MIGx range is equipped with automatic short-circuit fuse as well as standby function for water pump and fan to the benefit of operating efficiency and environment.
Please contact us for our Delivery & Returns Policy
Please contact us for our Payment & Security policy.