POWERTEC®-i COMPACT RANGE The POWERTEC® i COMPACTS RANGE is built on the latest Lincoln inverter platform, ensuring optimal MIG/MAG and MMA welding performance with excellent power and cost efficiency.
The range consists of: 250A, 320A, 380A and 450A power sources with a choice of either the STANDARD panel (i250C & i320C) or the ADVANCED panel (i250C, i320C, i380C & i450C), that meet most customers' needs and covers a wide range of welding applications
- Innovative intuitive interface: Easy settings, simple navigation, multi-language...
- Perfect feedability: Optimized wire positioning, 4 driven rolls, inspection window
- Premium arc performance with repeatable arc ignition, excellent arc stability, rapid parameter adjustment
- Ready for the heaviest industrial conditions: Developed and tested under the hardest conditions (TRUE HD) to grant the reliability you need
- Fully featured : Synergic and Manual MIG, Auto settings, adjustable functions, Memory, TFT 7’ color screen, USB connectivity
STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY IN WIRE FEEDING
Professional wire feeding system – robust and precise
4 individually driven rolls for extremely stable wire feeding of various wire types
Aluminum housing for a long service life
Big roll diameter (37 mm) for optimal wire feeding
Simple, tool-free roll change
Factory-fitted with rolls for 1,0 mm and 1,2 mm steel and stainless steel
PREMIUM ARC PERFORMANCE
ARC INITIATION – Repeatable arc ignition with outstanding arc characteristics.
ARC STABILITY – Excellent arc stability, ensuring a smooth droplet transfer with reduced spatter.
ARC DYNAMICS – Rapid parameter adjustment allowing variability under welding conditions
Please contact us for our Delivery & Returns Policy
Please contact us for our Payment & Security policy.