Multi Mode The XTS 204 is a compact but powerful machine ensuring maximum portability and performance. Electrodes up to 4.0mm can be used with ease.
TIG Welding By fitting the optional TIG torch and coupling to a suitable gas supply the XTS 204 can be used for TIG welding and is suitable for welding steel and stainless steel.
The lift arc mode limits the arc current when the tungsten touches the work piece preventing electrode damage.
Generator Friendly The XTS 204 is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/-15% & can be used with the majority of generators. The machine is housed in a rugged steel case. A carry case is available as an optional extra. CC DC
• 230V input
• 200A @ 25% duty cycle
• Generator friendly
• Easy electrode striking with arc force & re-striking with hot start
• Supplied with electrode holder, 3m cable, 3m earth lead
• Connections 35-50mm dinse
• Over voltage & over current protection
• 3 Years return to base warranty + 3 years servicing plan
• Manufactured to IP23S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 & RoHS Compliant
Please contact us for our Delivery & Returns Policy
Please contact us for our Payment & Security policy.