Double-acting electricians' scissors, with milling profile in DLC-coated stainless steel
Improved and longer lasting performance.
• Double-acting cutting: a special cam on the fulcrum allows the blades to run lengthwise, which results in increased cutting power while closing the blades
• Milling profile: designed to enlarge holes on plastic, from 13 mm to 25 mm
• DLC coating: DLC (diamond-like carbon) is an innovative carbon-based coating: the high hardness and low coefficient of friction arise from the simultaneous presence of carbon on the surface in the form of graphite, and diamond
• High blade surface hardness (resistance to abrasion and wear)
• Low coefficient of friction (smoothness and anti-adherence)
• Anti-loose eccentric pin
• Large handles with pipe throttling grooves
• With articulated plastic case
Please contact us for our Delivery & Returns Policy
Please contact us for our Payment & Security policy.